Oil Change Service – LOF (Lube/Oil/Filter)
*Up to 5 quarts of oil + filter cost
Our Lube and Oil Change Service Includes:
- Oil and Filter
- Lubricate to Vehicle specifications
- Tire pressure check
- Topping off all fluids: Transmission Fluid, Radiator Coolant, Brake Fluid, Power Steering Fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid.
- Safety Inspection to keep you informed of potential problems:
brakes, steering, suspension, tires, cooling system, belts, hoses.
Why should you change your oil?
- Oil undergoes thermal breakdown due to high operating temperature. When this occurs, the oil becomes less effective as a lubricant. And without a good lubricant, parts of the engine rub together and wear each other out.
- Oil also contains additives that have the ability to neutralize acids. Over time, these additives get used up and stop being effective in protecting your engine.
- Finally, oil can absorb water, dust and combustion byproducts and also hold them in suspension. Eventually, the oil gets saturated with this material and is unable to absorb any more. Then that substance remains in the engine and can cause corrosion.
It is critical to use the proper oil, viscosity and oil filter, especially in newer vehicles.
We also perform a safety inspection that includes brakes, steering, suspension, cooling system etc. This inspection keeps our customers abreast of upcoming needs and any safety issues that may need immediate attention; a tire that is showing steel, a water hose swollen and about to burst, a leaking radiator, etc., etc., etc. Having an oil change is much less expensive than breaking down. Not to mention the strain on your nerves!
Trust your car to a professional on this critical service!